Sunday 24 July 2011

November 1st

Well what have I been up to lately that doesn’t involve freaking out about my PhD proposal? Nothing much :) I did just have a fantastic weekend. I saw Iron Man 2 on Friday which wasn’t bad. On Saturday I went to my first house party and was really fun. I dressed up as a thief and then ended up being Doctor Who later on in the night. It was hard finding a costume with what I had in my closet – which isn’t much. But it was still fun. It was basically just people sitting around talking, drinking and dancing a bit. No beer pong – which I was thankful for. I didn’t want to leave but the party but I had to catch the last bus back to campus so I wasn’t stranded in Lemington. And last night I went and saw Robin Hood which was painful to watch.  I’ve got one more free weekend and then I’ve planned trips for the four weekends after that with the international office. On the 13th I’m going to Nottingham, the 20th I’m going to Chester, the 27 it’s Bristol and finally the 4th of December I’m going to Cambridge. And then it’s Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment